Tuesday 11 March 2014

25 Things You Should Know About Me...


1) My full name is Sarah Louise Morrall 
2) I'm left handed 
3) I have 2 brothers and 1 sister 
4) I'm a cat person
5) I am extremely untidy 
6) I used to have to wear an eye-patch and still get laughed at for it
7) I have never been abroad
8) I'm an atheist
9) I have never moved house
10) I chose to study Resistant Materials, Media studies and PE
11) If i like a song i will play it on repeat until i can't bare to hear it
12) I get really bad travel/motion sickness
13) My favourite childhood video games were Spyro The Dragon and Crash Bandicoot
14) I spent 90% of the past 5 years grounded 
15) I hate insects
16) I have a very short attention span
17) I am unbelievably socially awkward and sarcastic!
18) I wake up 5 minutes before i have to leave for school almost every day 
19) I annoy people by asking too many questions 
20) I have a YouTube addiction
21) I hate maths 
22) I'm a 90's child 
23) I spend 99% of my time on social media websites/apps
24) I procrastinate way too much 
25) I should be revising for my maths and science exams right now but i decided to write this instead...

I hope you enjoyed reading these 25 facts about me as much as i enjoyed writing them!

Sarah x

No comments :

Post a Comment