Thursday 3 April 2014

Monthly Review #1 | March

Hello lovelies,
I haven't posted much lately because i've been revising (how exciting) so i haven't really had time to do anything. Also i had my work experience last week which i'll talk about more later on. Here is my review on March...

Highlight of the month :
Last week i went on work experience, for those of you who don't know what work experience is it is pretty self explanatory, you get to experience the world of work usually in the career you want to pursue. However, as i have absolutely no idea what i want to do when i leave school i chose to go back to my old primary school for the week and be a teaching assistant. It felt so weird being back there after being in a secondary school for 5 years. Everything was a lot smaller! All of the teachers remembered me and were happy to see me (i think) they were all so lovely as well. I was asked to help out in a year 3 class with the teacher who taught me in year 5 which was great. All of the children were so lovely and one boy even made me a card to say thank you.I got the day off on Wednesday as well because the teachers were on strike so my mom took me shopping and bought me some really lovely things. Overall it really was a truly wonderful week and i wish i could have stayed longer.I have now returned to the reality of exams, homework and a school of 2000+ antisocial teenagers- the joys of high school...

I also got to attend the teen book awards and got to help out because my school was hosting it. I got to meet 3 of authors who were nominated for best teen book which was really good.

I was also pretty excited about the release of Captain America - The Winter Soldier, however i haven't been able to go and see it yet so it's definitely on my to-do list for this month!

Achievements of the month:
First off i got a really good report from work experience which i was very happy with and secondly i got a really good report from school and achieved an A* in my English assessment! :)

Fail of the month:
I haven't really done anything too embarrassing or stupid this month to be honest which is a first for me as i am constantly making a fool out of myself in public.

Quote of the month:
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" ~ Dr Seuss

Overall i would give March a 9/10
What would you rate you rate it?

Sarah x

No comments :

Post a Comment