Sunday 8 June 2014

Review | *Custom Phone Case From Mr Nutcase & 10% Off!



























I'm the type of person who is constantly changing their phones case becuase i can never quite find one that i really like or that fits perfectly. However, the other day i came across Mr Nutcase which was mentioned to me by my sister Laura over at Laura's All Made Up who has also reviewed one of these cases.

I chose for the *custom iphone case to fit my Iphone 4. The case that i chose was the ultra lightweight slimline case which costs just £14.95. However, you can select cases to fit pretty much every device or manufacturer. With the many different designs and layouts to chose from you can really make this case your own. You can choose a ready made design or select a pre-made photo collage layout where you simply just drag your selected photos into the spaces. This was very simple to do and wasn't time consuming. After i was happy with the design of my case i checked out and filled in my details, also i liked the Mr Nutcase Facebook Page at the checkout stage and received a free screen protector to fit my phone. The cases are dispatched the next day and mine was delivered to me in just 2 working days. 

The case fits perfectly around my phone and allows all of the buttons to function properly. The case itself is good quality and sturdy and the printing quality is very good, however the reason why it doesn't look as good as it could is my own fault because the photos I chose were originally very pixely. 

I absolutely love the idea of a personalised phone case and overall i am extremely happy with it! I would definitely recommend Mr Nutcase if you would like to order one for yourself or maybe even as a gift for fathers day. Also the Mr Nutcase team have very kindly supplied me with a 10% discount code to share with you. All you have to do is head over to their website, choose the design of your phone, select the case you would like, select or create a design then fill in your details and enter "Thanku10" at the checkout to get 10% knocked off the price.

Sarah x

No comments :

Post a Comment