Sunday 21 December 2014

4 Sleeps 'Till Christmas | Blogmas Day 21

Today is just going to be a little chatty post. So I can't believe it is only 4 sleeps until Christmas. This month has gone way too fast and it is only just starting to feel like Christmas. Last week was the last week of school and it was a really nice last few days. We had a Christmas jumper day where the school turned the heating down and we all donated money to raise for the salvation army, we had a school talent/variety show which was really nice as both teachers and pupils joined in and we had a really nice whole school assembly. I have been listening to Christmas songs none stop for the past few weeks and constantly find myself singing along whenever one comes on the radio. Yesterday I spent a while wrapping my secret santa present as tomorrow, me and a few of my closest friends from school are meeting up to exchange gifts which should be really fun.
Today has been a very lazy day for me as I have sat at home wrapped up in my fluffy pyjamas, with my Christmas scented candles lit, catching up on vlogmas. I have also painted my nails in a christmassy design which I will hopefully share with you tomorrow. I am also hoping to go to my sisters house tomorrow night along with my little brother to watch some christmassy films to really get in the festive spirit so I am really looking forward to that. I have also been planning some posts for the new year which has been fun but also has made me think about how fast this whole year has gone.

What are you looking forward to most about Christmas?

Sarah x

No comments :

Post a Comment