Tuesday 23 December 2014

A Day In The Life | Blogmas Day 23

Hello Everyone! 
So Christmas is well and truly upon us and today I thought I would share with you what I have got up to on the day before Christmas Eve. 
Me, my sister, my brother and my mom decided to brave the last minute Christmas shopping and took a trip to our local shopping centre. It wasn't too busy which was nice, and we got there just as the centre opened. I didn't really buy too much today other than what you can see in the photo above. I picked up the polar bear phone case from Primark, reduced to a pound which I thought was soo cute, and an absolute bargain! I then bought two Yankee candle tarts in 'Cranberry Ice' and 'Snow in love' for around 90p from the Yankee store. I picked the two Yankee candle samplers up from Asda for £1 each. Whilst in B&M my mom spotted these little jumpers which go on wine bottles as a little novelty item, and joked that we should buy them for the kittens, so of course we decided to pick some up. Which brings me on to my next few pictures...
So this is Thor, (not sure whether to stick with this name or not) he is the youngest of the four kittens but he is also the biggest. As soon as we got back home, the first thing I did was to put the jumper on him, and although he really did not approve of his new festive jumper ( as you can probably tell from the photos) I thought he looked very cute. Also we all couldn't help but laugh at the way he walks around when he has this jumper on as the sleeves are a little too big, so he stumbled around a lot.

After deciding to take the jumper off the kitten I decided to make myself a festive little snack , I made myself a hot chocolate in my Christmas mug ( 99p from Home Bargains) and used a candy cane to stir it which made the hot chocolate minty.  I then made one of these really cute chocolate, candy cane, heart lollipops which I saw Zoe and Alfie make in her DIY Christmas Treats video, and it turned out pretty well. 

I think it is safe to say I am well and truly shopped out and plan to spend tomorrow watching lots of films, and probably doing a bit of tidying as my room is a little bit of a mess at the moment. 

What have you got up to today?

Sarah x

1 comment :

  1. Awwwww Thor looks sooo cute in that little jumper!!!

    Have a lovely Christmas Sarah!!

    Sasha xx

    ReplyDelete