Saturday 6 December 2014

Top 10 Festive Films | Blogmas Day 6


Hello!
One of my most favourite things about Christmas is that I get to watch all of the festive films! I absolutely love snuggling up in a onsie and duvet with a hot chocolate and watching every Christmas film I could ever possibly think of! So today I thought I would share with you my top 10 festive films that really get you into the Christmas spirit. Also they are not going to be in an order as i just can't pick between them...


1) How The Grinch Stole Christmas
2) Love Actually
3) Home Alone 1,2,3 & 4
4) The Polar Express
5) A Christmas Carol
6) Nativity
7) Santa Clause 1,2 & 3
8) Deck The Halls
9) Elf
10) Die Hard

I absolutely love every one of these films as they are all so unique and christmassy in their own way.  would say that my top three however, are Polar Express, Elf and Home Alone because it just doesn't feel like Christmas unless i've watched all of these at least 3 times each :)

Let me know in the comments what you favourite festive film is and I will see you morrow with blogmas day 7 ( 1 whole week into December -Ican almost smell the Christmas dinner)

Sarah x

1 comment :

  1. I like the ELF its a nice film! :)
    Great post! I wait you in my blog ;)
    Kisses
    xx Lisbeth
    Novedadesatualcance.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete