Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas song playlist | Bogmas day 4


Hello everybody!
So it is already the 4th of December and Christmas is in full swing and I have found a few Christmas songs creeping in to my music playlist so i just thought i'd share with you my top 15.

Slade ~ Merry Christmas Everybody
Paul McCartney ~ Wonderful Christmas Time
Bobby Helms ~ Jingle Bell Rock
Elton John ~ Step Into Christmas
Chris Rea ~ Driving Home For Christmas
Jackson 5 ~ Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
Dean Martin ~ Baby It's Cold Outside
Band Aid 30 ~ Do They Know It's Christmas
John Lennon & Yoko Ono ~ War Is Over
Darlene Love ~ Baby Please Come Home (Christmas)
The Pogues and Kirsty Macoll ~ Fairytale of New York
Wham - Last Christmas
Mariah Carey ~ All I Want For Christmas Is You
Michael Buble ~ White Christmas (cover)
Shakin' Stevens ~ Merry Christmas Everyone

So there you have it. These are my most listened to Christmas songs over the past few days :) 

What is your favourite Christmas song?

Sarah x

2 comments :

  1. Would you like to follow each other on GFC ? Just let me know ! :)
    www.blog017.blogspot.com
    I am following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, i've follwed you back :) x

    ReplyDelete