Tuesday 9 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist | Blogmas Day 9


So today I thought I would share with you a quick wishlist of what I would like this Christmas!

I have wanted some Real Techniques brushes for ages as I currently just use cheaper brushes where all of the hairs fall out and they're just not very good quality. So it would be nice to have the core collection brushes as this set is probably the one I would use the most.

I don't really buy that many products from Lush. However, last year I got the Snow Fairy shower gel and the Santa Baby lip scrub and I absolutely loved them. I would really like to try some of the newer products from their Christmas range as they all sound amazing!

I actually can't wait to read this book,I have been waiting for it to come out for ages. I do already know that i am getting this for Christmas, and i almost got it twice as my sister and my mom both bought it for me :) 

I don't have a pair of winter boots of any description and i really like the style of these from New Look. I have also seen a similar pair in Primark for around £15. I think they would go really well with jeans or leggings.

I have never had a Yankee candle as i have never been able to bring myself to pay that much for a candle. However, i really love the smell of the Christmas candles.

What is on your Christmas wishlist?

Sarah x

No comments :

Post a Comment