Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Tag | Blogmas Day 1

Hello There!
So it is finally December the first and I can now officially be excited for Christmas. I really want to get into the spirit of it all this year and have decided to set myself the challenge of completing Blogmas! Therefore I will be posting every day in the run up to Christmas. So without further ado...


So to start the ball rolling I decided I would do the Christmas tag. And as I have seen so many different versions of this tag, so I have decided to pick just 10 my favourite questions to answer,-some that I have made up myself. 


1) What is your favourite winter/Christmas scent?
I absolutely love the smell of gingerbread and mulled wine around Christmas time.

2)What is your favourite winter drink?
Once again I am going to be boring and say that my favourite winter drink is a hot chocolate with a large amount of squirty cream with marshmallows on the top,  mmm...

3)What is your favourite item of clothing to wear in the winter/ near Christmas?
I love really garish, oversized novelty Christmas jumpers and woolly bobble hats :) 

4)Favourite Christmas song?
The song that stands out the most is  Fairytale of New York by The Pogues.

5) Favourite Christmas movie?
Ever since I was little, for as long as I can remember I have watched the movie 'The Polar Express' around Christmas time and it has almost become a little tradition where I will settle down with a mug of hot chocolate, wrapped in a big fluffy dressing gown and watch this film (more times than I care to mention). And obviously it wouldn't be Christmas without watching Home Alone for the millionth time.

6) Are you on the naughty or nice list this year?
I would like to think that I would be on the nice list this year.. however, I suppose I will have to wait until Christmas morning to see whether or not I have done anything naughty list worthy.

7) Where do you usually spend Christmas?
I have always spent Christmas at my nan and granddads with my family and can't imagine spending it anywhere else. 

8) Where do you wish you could spend Christmas?
As I said in the last question, I can't imagine spending Christmas anywhere else. However, if I were to spend Christmas somewhere else I would like to spend a Christmas abroad somewhere with my family, maybe in America or Canada.

9)What is your favourite part of a Christmas dinner?
My favourite thing about Christmas dinner has to be the Yorkshire puddings!

10) What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Prepare for yet another cliché... my favourite thing about Christmas is that the whole family comes together and just has a really nice time - I also like the presents too ;)

I tag my sister Laura from Laura's All Made Up 
       Sasha from Little-Sash

and anyone else who would like to do this tag :) 

Questions:
1) What is your favourite winter/Christmas scent?
2)What is your favourite winter drink?
3)What is your favourite item of clothing to wear in the winter/ near Christmas?
4)Favourite Christmas song?
5) Favourite Christmas movie?
6) Are you on the naughty or nice list this year?
7) Where do you usually spend Christmas?
8) Where do you wish you could spend Christmas?
9)What is your favourite part of a Christmas dinner?
10) What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

Sarah x

7 comments :

  1. Lovin the new blog design! ;)

    Thanks for the tag :D

    I have this post already scheduled for Blogmas haha! I need to find some more ideas though lol.

    Laura x | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh, me too i'm already struggling for ideas and it's only day 3 XD x

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so pretty, I love it x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. I adore Christmas jumpers but we never seem to have any here, probably because it is always too hot being summer, there just isn't the same impact from a Christmas tshirt. I hope you have a happy december.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't imagine having a hot Christmas, and i hope you have a happy december too :) x

      Delete
  4. Hi Sarah, your blog looks fab and really festive! Thanks for the tag, I will be sure to complete it soon! Xxx

    ReplyDelete